USB-SC09 cable is a suitable replacement of USB programming cable for Mitsubishi FX & Aseries PLC
This cable simulate USB port as traditional serial port (usually COM3), which enables existing programming software to communicate through simulated traditional port and PLC devices. Embedded with this cable is the necessary data conversion equipments to communicate between PLC end to and PC USB end.
- Support FXGP/WIN V1.0, GPP V4.0, GX Developer V7.0 or higher.
- SupportWindows 7/2000/Windows XP (WinNT4/95/98/Me/DOS NOT SUPPORTED).
- Support long distance communication, max. 2 kilometers (9600 bps)
- Smart LED indicator. Auto identification of optical isolation status.
- baud rate: 300 bps ~ 1Mbps automatically adaptive.
- USB bus-powered, with current consumption of 50 mA
- Each PC Support multiple cables
- Support UART data format: Data bit: 7, 8, stop bit: 1, 2, Parity: odd / even / no parity
- Compatible with USB V1.1 and V2.0
USB device drivers should be installed before using programming cable, which are available on the CD-ROM sold together with the cable. And for the specific installation steps, please refer to the instruction files on the CD-ROM drivers, and details are not necessarily listed here.
After completing Driver installation, the corresponding COM port for the programming cable will be displayed in the Device Manager of Window. The step next is just to choose this COM port in the programming software and other application software and keep other communication parameters as in the Default settings. And the following steps are exactly the same as in the traditional programming cables with RS232 interfaces.
Smart adapter with Power indication
- Diamagnetic ring
- HIgh density flexible braided copper wire
1 x USB-SC09 PLC Programming Cable
1 x Driver CD usb sc09 driver
usb sc09 programming cable with driver plc cable Ⅲ
- Brand: LOLLETTE
- Product Code: USB-SC09
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: USB SC09