Remote USB network port Serial port PLC
Support USB interface device remote support 4G to wired
Compatible with most PLCs
Remote programming, debugging, monitoring, uploading and downloading programs
Wired, 4G, wifi wireless router, mobile phone hotspot,
Fast speed, good stability, easy configuration
Support international remote debugging
Support PLC, touch screen, servo, inverter remote
SmartLink remote networking
Support multiple PLCs, HMI
||Ultra-low power MIPS processor|
|Indicator||power, operation, network, reset|
|Network port||1 WAN/3 LAN|
|Siemens||S7-200, S7-200 SMART S7-300/400/1200/1500|
|Delta||EX ES/EH2 SS/SA/SX/SC SV PM|
|Xinje||XC XD XL3 XG1|
|LG||K7M G7E G7F G7L G7E G7M|
1. Can it be remotely controlled from a different place?
Yes, you can remotely program PLC or touch screen online, download programs, monitor, etc.
2. Do remote modules need to be used in pairs?
No need, PLC or touch screen is connected to a remote control module, the computer end runs smartlink software, programming software can be connected to PLC or touch screen
3. Can the IP address of the remote module be customized?
4. Does the remote module software need to configure the PLC port number?
5. Does the remote module support configuration software?
Support configuration software such as wincc
6. The project is distributed in various places, can the host computer be used for unified monitoring?
Yes, each project is connected to a remote module, and the upper computer runs the smartlink software, and the upper computer can be used for unified monitoring
7. Two PLCs are far apart, can they communicate directly with each other?
Yes, each PLC is connected to a remote module, and two PLCs form a local area network, which can communicate with each other
8. There are three LAN ports on the remote module, can it be used as a switch?
Yes, the remote module supports switch mode, and the touch screen and PLC can be connected to the LAN port at the same time. The touch screen and PLC can communicate locally, and the host computer can also communicate with PLC and HMI remotely.
9. Is it possible to send a remote module from the manufacturer to the site for remote configuration?
Yes, the remote module can be configured through the cloud background. You can directly configure the IP remotely, and then connect the PLC or touch screen to the remote module's network port or serial port, or USB port
10. There are multiple PLCs and touch screens on site. Can they be connected to the remote module through the switch?
Yes, connect to the LAN port of the remote module with a network cable
11. Whether it supports Siemens Botu software, Siemens 1500 and touch screen
12. There is a Siemens 1500 on site, followed by a Siemens motion controller SIMOTION, can you remotely work together?
13. Can the network port, serial port, and USB port of the remote module work independently at the same time?
|plc & hmi|
HJ8500 PLC Remote Control Module
- Brand: Blueone
- Product Code: HJ8500
- Availability: In Stock