Mach3 USB CNC 4 Axis Stepper Motor controller card Smooth Motion USB Breakout board 24V 1000KHz
1. Fully supporting all Mach3 versions, including the Mach3 R3.043.066 version.
2. Supporting Windows series, including Windows2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10.
3. No need to install any USB drivers,it can be used aftr plugging in the computer.
4. USB bus is the use of magnetic coupling isolation, isolation of real value, different from the general control card optocoupler input and output, do high reliability, absolute guarantee the safety of the computer USB. At the same time to ensure that the strong anti-interference ability of EMC.
5. The single chip, the system stability is more streamlined, multi chip processing generally incomparable
6. Dual core ultra - high speed CPU (the maximum single core frequency 204MHz), operation processing ability has great redundancy, and ensure the realization of four axis linkage under1500KHz frequency of the pulse output, 6 axis pulse output frequencies up to 800kHz, connected to the servo / step
7. Motion control buffer size can be set and ensure the fast interpolation cycle can stable operation, computer running overload can also smooth operation and interpolation cycle adjustable, can adapt to a variety of different needs.
8. Has 16 input port, input interface more simple, port of wet and dry contact can be, wiring is simple, dry contact method for as long as the external connected to a physical switch to the wire can be, all 16 input port are indication signal, for low power usually indicating lamp is bright, debugging simple and clear.
9. With 8 output ports, a single output drive capability of 170mA max, can be directly driven by DC relay.
10. The PWM speed output port can be set, the frequency of PWM, pulse width 0~1000 continuously adjustable.
11. With the function of the speed, the actual speed of the spindle in the Mach3 interface, real-time display, accurate and stable measurement.
12. With 256 bytes of NVRAM space, can save the coordinates of the 6 axes, the next power without the need to find the mechanical origin.
13. The circuit board is made by the engineer, the design level is clear at a glance.