1. When will I receive my goods after I place an order? Store ship internationally?
Our delivery options cover Express Shipping( DHL, UPS, EMS, TNT, Fedex ) and ePacket.
|5-7 working days
|5-7 working days
|7-15 working days
|5-7 working days
|15-23 working days
|7-14 working days
- As for the valuable goods more than 100USD, when you place an order and check out on our website, you are asked to provide your accurate shipping address, postcode, and your phone number, which is of great importance, so that the courier company can contact you timely and efficiently after the goods delivered to you.
- If you are Brazilian, please leave your CPF number with us.
- Generally, the goods delivery time varies according to the delivery options and your destination. For example, it only costs about 3 working days to America by DHL, while still DHL to the United Kingdom it costs about 5 working days.
The delivery time is also influenced by the following factors:
- As usual, we will deliver goods to you within two days after you paid for an order unless sometimes the goods are out of stock.
- Once the goods have been dispatched from our firm, they will be in the charge of the couriers. Their handling time is different from that of the other ones.
- The delivery time for heavier goods over 20kg will be one working day later than that of the lighter ones.
- The goods stock status of the couriers is also a possible factor that affects the goods delivery time.
- Some unexpected and unavoidable influencing factors can be also included, such as severe weather and our festival holiday.
2. How do I calculate shipping costs? Store ship internationally?
- Our package shipping cost is strictly calculated according to the package weight/dimension and recipient destination. That means, based on the same weight or dimension, the shipping cost varies according to different package destinations; based on the same package destination, the heavier or the bigger, the more shipping cost the package is charged.
- Our delivery options are selectable and each shipping company has its rate of shipping cost. Therefore, which shipping company we choose directly influences your package shipping cost, but in general our couriers don't have too much difference. Usually, our customer service will ship your item by the cheapest, safest and fastest shipping company.
- If the goods are damaged, stolen, or crashed during delivery, we will directly contact the relevant shipping company, and ask them for compensation, refund, or re-delivery.
3. Could I change my shipping method? Store ship internationally?
- If you want to change your delivery method, you need to keep in touch with our customer service immediately before the goods are dispatched, or it will be invalid for this change after your package is shipped out. The goods are usually delivered within two days after the payment for the goods has been received.
4. How do I change my shipping address? Store ship internationally?
- If you want to change your shipping method, you have to contact our customer service, you do this before your package is shipped out from us, and as usual, your package is shipped out two days after your payment.
5. Do you ship the goods to my country? Store ship internationally?
- Normally, most of the items on our website can be shipped to most countries in the world. However, different shipping methods may have different limitations on the delivery destination. For example, EMS reached Russia, but other shipping methods like DHL and UPS couldn't reach it. Also, a few countries can't send DHL or UPS. Our customer service will give you the instruction.
- We suggest you contact our customer service and make sure whether the item can be shipped to you by your shipping method.
6. How do I combine shipping? Store ship internationally?
- If you ordered one item someday and another one within 2 days, and you want to combine the two items into one shipment, you can contact our customer service about available shipping options.
7. How do I track my package? Store ship internationally?
- When items are shipped out, the order will be filled into the folder “shipped” in your autodiag.de account. You can either click the order number or click “View Detail” to find the tracking code on the tab “Tracking”. Also, we will send you a system email and inform the shipping details after the shipment. You can track the item delivery status online with the tracking code provided by customer service.
8. Why is my tracking No? is invalid? Store ship internationally?
Sometimes the tracking codes will be invalid in the following situations:
- First, the tracking codes given by the shipping company haven't been uploaded on their official website timely. However, this doesn't happen that often. Once it happened, please wait patiently for about one day, or get in touch with our customer service directly.
- Second, maybe the tracking code we give you does not match the one we get from the shipping company, or it is a wrong tracking code. However, it is not what we want, and we do not often make such mistakes.
- Third, when the goods have been delivered for a long time, the shipping company may have deleted the tracking code on their website. If this happened, you can contact our customer service at once.
9. How to receive my Items? Store ship internationally?
- The goods are assured to be dispatched to you safely and successfully. Once you receive your package, you will be asked to sign up with your name, it is a safe way to confirm you have received your package.
- When delivering goods by expresses, like DHL, UPS, TNT, and FedEx, we will ask you to give us your right shipping address, and emergency telephone number, so that the shipping company can contact you and deliver the goods timely and efficient.