1. Customs Store ship internationally?
- Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country or region. All shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. It's always the buyer's responsibility to clear customs and pay the relevant customs duties.
- lollette.com doesn't add taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges. You pay us what you see on the order screen, i.e. goods subtotal + shipping cost.
- In most countries, however, you have to pay taxes or duties on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes.
- The rules are different in every country. Unfortunately, there is no way for our sellers to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of every single country.
- Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order.
- If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes, then you would have to pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s). We can't calculate this for you and there is no way to pre-pay it. If you are drop-shipping or sending a gift item to someone, please make sure they are aware of the possibility of having to pay taxes when receiving the goods.
- Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order. If you find out information about the import tax situation in your country, and you believe there are ways to minimize the taxes you have to pay (or eliminate the taxes), just tell the seller what you need by putting instructions (regarding labeling, packing, declarations, invoices, etc.) in the comments field during checkout. lollette.com is more than happy to follow your instructions.
2. Who will be responsible for the clearance of the items, if my items are detained by customs? Store ship internationally?
- If the items are detained by customers, we will assist you with customs clearance. Additional paperwork is required for customs clearance we will provide you with positive so that you will get your package successfully.
- Usually, there is little possibility for our package to be detained by customs; we are constantly doing what we can do and what we should do to help our customers successfully receive their goods.