USB-QC30R2 cable is a suitable replacement of USB programming cable for Mitsubishi Qseries PLC, GT1020,GT1030 HMI
This cable simulate USB port as traditional serial port (usually COM3), which enables existing programming software to communicate through simulated traditional port and PLC devices. Embedded with this cable is the necessary data conversion equipments to communicate between PLC end to and PC USB end.
- Support GT DESIGNER2 or higher.
- Support Windows 7/2000/Windows XP (WinNT4/95/98/Me/DOS NOT SUPPORTED).
- Smart LED indicator. Auto identification of optical isolation status.
- baud rate: 300 bps ~ 1Mbps automatically adaptive.
- USB bus-powered, with current consumption of 50 mA
- Each PC Support multiple cables
- Support UART data format: Data bit: 7, 8, stop bit: 1, 2, Parity: odd / even / no parity
- Compatible with USB V1.1 and V2.0
- Operation temperature: -20~+70 °c
USB device drivers should be installed before using programming cable, which are available on the CD-ROM sold together with the cable. And for the specific installation steps, please refer to the instruction files on the CD-ROM drivers, and details are not necessarily listed here.
After completing Driver installation, the corresponding COM port for the programming cable will be displayed in the Device Manager of Window. The step next is just to choose this COM port in the programming software and other application software and keep other communication parameters as in the Default settings. And the following steps are exactly the same as in the traditional programming cables with RS232 interfaces.
1 x USB-QC30R2 PLC Programming Cable
1 x USB-QC30R2 Drive
USB QC30R2 PLC Programming Cable Imported FT232RL chip for Q series PLC GT1020 GT1030 plc communication cable
- Brand: LOLLETTE
- Product Code: USB-QC30R2
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: plc cable