Close loop stepper motor(with 118 inch Power Cable)
Close loop stepper drive
Encoder cable(118 inch)
2. Drive Specifications&Feature
DSP Closed loop vector control stepper drive
maximum peak current
Impulse response frequency
Over voltage, over current, tracking error, overproof
Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes (difference)
Compatible 5~24V signal (Don't need a resistor)
Output an alarm signal
Type of cooling
Keep away from dust, oil, corrosive gas, high humidity and high vibration
0~50 degree centigrade
Logic Signal Current
Pulse input frequency
3. Motor Specifications&Feature
1.15 ohm +/-10%(At 20 degree centigrade)
1. HBS57 uses advanced motor control DSP chip and vector loop control technology.
2. High control precision and reliable, low noise and little vibration, no step to lose .
3. When the motor is continuously overloaded, the driver will output an alarm signal in time, which has the same reliability as the AC servo system.
5. Benefits for you
(1) No need for complicated parameter adjustments, it is more convenient to use
(2) No vibration when stopping at high speed, stable when stopped at zero speed
(3) Very fast position response, especially suitable for short-distance fast start-stop situations
(4) 50% lower cost, higher torque and smaller mounting size compared to servo systems
6. Application area
It is suitable for all kinds of small and medium-sized automation equipment and instruments, such as: engraving machine, wire stripping machine, cutting machine, laser machine, plotter, CNC machine tool, automatic assembly equipment, electronic processing equipment, textile and garment equipment. It is especially effective in applications where users expect low noise and high speed.