The 3DM580 is a versatility fully digital stepping driver based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. The 3DM580 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise,lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drivers in the markets. Its unique features make the 3DM580 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
1. Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability.
2. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology, offers optimum responses with different motors.
3. Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output for smooth system performance.
4. Microstep resolutions programmable, from 200 to 51200 steps/rev.
5. Supply voltage up to +50 VDC.
6. Output current programmable, from 1.0A to 8.0A.
7. Pulse input frequency up to 500 KHz.
8. Suitable for 3/6 leads Three-phase motors.
9. Over-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections.
Logic signal current
Pulse input frequency
70 degree Max
Natural Cooling or Forced cooling