Ethernet 3/4/5/6 Axis Mach3 CNC Motion Control Card Breakout Board 460 KHz 24V DC Support Standard MPG & Stepper/Servo Driver
What is in Package?
1 x Ethernet Mach3 Motion Control Card
1 x Ethernet Cable
- Motion control 3-6 Axis(X, Y, Z, A, B, C) for option, max frequency output 460 KHz/Axis;
- Ethernet Communication with Mach3 software;
- Main power supply 24VDC, Current should higher than 1A;
- IO Power is 24VDC power supply Voltage input, current should higher than 1A (By the IO power supply, system already supply the power for IO ports. So no need the external power supply for IO port anymore.);
- 18 opto-isolated digital input ports, 16 opto-isolated digital output ports;
- 1 analog output port of 0-10V adjustable speed for spindle (can change to PWM output port);
- ARM motion control chip, Two Relay output;
- It is Compatible with Standard MPG and Digital Dream MPG.
The EC500 is a high-performance external motion controller for Mach 3 software, with Ethernet interface, supporting standard MPG and Digital Dream MPG. The device can communicate with a connection to a control computer’s network. The network connection can be built with direct connection or via router/Switch devices.