Leadshine DM442 2-phase Digital Stepper Motor Drive 40VDC 4.2A
for 57 Motor #SM357
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA frame size 17 to 34. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as laser cutters, laser markers, high precision X-Y tables, labeling machines, and so on. Its unique features make the DM442 an ideal solution for applications that require both low-speed smoothness and high speed performances.
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output for smooth system performance
- Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 102,400 steps/rev
- Supply voltage up to +40 VDC
- Output current programmable, from 0.5A to 4.2A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction(Reduction rate can be software configured)
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Over-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections
1 x Leadshine DM442 Stepper driver
The DM442 is a versatility fully digital stepping drive based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. The DM442 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drives in the markets. Its unique features make the DM442 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
Compared to the DM432C, DM442 can output more current. What's more, owing to its higher performance DSP, driven motors can achieve much higher speed (above 3000RPM) than that of the DM432C, offering servo-like performances.